How to Style a Hoodie Like an O.G.!
Hoodies are a comfortable and versatile piece of clothing that can be worn for a variety of occasions. However, if not styled correctly, they can also look sloppy. Let's dive into the stylish world of hoodies and learn how to rock them! We will also provide tips on how to choose the right hoodie for your body type. In this blog post, we'll spill the beans on how to style a hoodie without any sloppiness. Plus, we'll share some insider tips on finding the perfect hoodie that flatters your body type.
How Can I Make My Hoodie Look Better?
There are a few things you can do to make your hoodie look better:
- Choose a hoodie that fits well. A hoodie that is too big can look sloppy. A hoodie that is too small will be uncomfortable and restrictive.
- Pair your hoodie with other pieces of clothing that are flattering. For example, you could pair a hoodie with jeans and sneakers for a casual look, or you could pair it with a skirt and heels for a more dressy look.
- Accessorize your hoodie. A belt, scarf, or jewelry can add some personality to your outfit and help to dress up your hoodie.
- Layer your hoodie with other pieces of clothing. This will help to create a more put-together look.
How Do You Style a Loose Hoodie?
If you have a loose hoodie, you can style it in a few different ways:
- Tuck the hoodie into your pants or skirt. This will create a more fitted look and make you look taller.
- Layer it over a tank top or t-shirt. This will help to break up the line of the hoodie and make it look less bulky.
- Pair it with a skirt or shorts. This will create a more feminine look.
- Wear a belt over the hoodie. This will help to cinch in your waist and create a more flattering silhouette.
How Do You Make a Hoodie More Flattering?
There are a few things you can do to make a hoodie more flattering:
- Choose a hoodie that is made from a thick, structured fabric. This will help to create a more flattering silhouette.
- Choose a hoodie that has a flattering neckline. A scoop neck or v-neck will be more flattering than a crew neck.
- Choose a hoodie that has a flattering length. A hoodie that hits at the hips or just below the hips will be most flattering.
- Choose a hoodie that is fitted through the arms and body. This will help to create a more flattering silhouette.
Are Hoodies Supposed to Be Baggy?
Hoodies don't have to be baggy. But they can be styled in a baggy way if you want. For a casual look, a baggy hoodie is a great option. And if you want a more put-together look, go for a fitted hoodie. Take some pointers from this blog post and unlock the secret to a killer hoodie look when you rock them the right way.
If you are looking for a stylish and comfortable hoodie, we recommend our Nari 2 and Simple Pleasure to start you on your graphic hoodie journey. With Sania Marie hoodies, you can find the perfect hoodie to express your unique style.
Shop now and get 15% off your first order!